Code Orange have released an exclusive 7 inch vinyl pressing of “Bleeding In The Blur“ via Revolver. You can get that by ordering a special bundle that comes with the single (limited to 1000), the October/November 2017 issue of Revolver with the band on the cover, and a subscription to the magazine. You can order that HERE. On another note, Code Orange have also launched an online puzzle, which you can check out HERE. It will be taken down soon and the big prize has already been given out, but it’s still fun to try.
[via The PRP]
Architects have premiered a new live video for their song “Doomsday.“ The clip was filmed on February 3, 2018 at Alexandra Palace in London, England. With this news, the band have also announced that they will be releasing a new ultra clear 7” vinyl for the track on September 14. You can pre-order that HERE.
It looks like fans who buy tickets to the Chicago Cubs vs. Cincinnati Reds game on July 6 at Wrigley Field will get a special 7 inch vinyl from Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder. The effort is being released through Jack White’s Third Man Records and it will feature “All The Way,” which Vedder wrote about the Cubs, as well as a 1984 performance of Steve Goodman’s”Go, Cubs, Go.”
The Devil Wears Prada have released a cover of Julien Baker’s “Sour Breath.” You can get that in digital outlets now, and as a 7 inch vinyl on July 13. Mike Hranica commented:
“We were most flattered when Julien mentioned covering our songs way back when. With that, we thought it would be interesting to cover one of hers. I suppose it sort of explains itself.”
Led Zeppelin have posted a new trailer for their “Record Store Day” (April 21) limited edition 7″ single. That release, which will be pressed on yellow vinyl, was produced by Jimmy Page, and it will come with a mix of “Rock and Roll” from the “Sunset Sound Mixes” for “Led Zeppelin IV”, and the “Olympic Sound Mix” of “Friends,” which removes the orchestration for “a true fly-on-the-wall feel from the band’s recording sessions for Led Zeppelin III at Headley Grange.”
Comeback Kid will be releasing a cover of Midnight Oil‘s “Beds Are Burning,” along with a previously unreleased track titled “Little Soldier“ on May 4. The tracks will be available digitally and as a limited edition 7″. Andrew Neufeld commented on the cover:
“A while back I randomly saw the video for the song ‘Beds Are Burning‘. I had heard it in passing many times before but the video intrigued me at that particular time. After finding out that it was a protest song about giving back lands to an indigenous group in Australia, it resonated with me because of the current situation our Canadian government has with its indigenous people.”
Black Sabbath will be releasing a new limited edition 7″ vinyl box set, titled “Supersonic Years – The Seventies Singles Box Set,“ on June 8. The set, which will include 10 7” singles, can be pre-ordered HERE.
01. “Evil Woman, Don’t Play Your Games With Me” (2012 remaster) / “Wicked World” (2012 remaster)
02. “Paranoid” (2012 remaster) / “The Wizard” (2012 remaster)
03. “Iron Man” (single edit) (2017 remaster) / “Electric Funeral” (2012 remaster)
04. “Tomorrow’s Dream” (2012 remaster) / “Laguna Sunrise” (2012 remaster)
05. “Sabbath Bloody Sabbath” (edited Version) (2018 remaster) / “Changes” (2012 remaster)
06. “Am I Going Insane?” (radio) (single edit) (2018 remaster) / “Hole In The Sky” (2012 remaster)
07. “Gypsy” (2012 remaster) / “She’s Gone” (2012 remaster
08. “It’s Alright” (2012 remaster) / “Rock ‘N’ Roll Doctor” (2012 remaster)
09. “Never Say Die” (2012 remaster) / “She’s Gone” (2012 remaster)
10. “Hard Road” (single edit) (2012 remaster) / “Symptom Of The Universe” (German single edit) (2012 remaster)