Queen have launched a new mobile rhythm game called “Queen: Rock Tour.” Fans can get that on Android and iOS devices HERE.
Here’s a description of the game:
“Become a rock legend with the first ever official Queen game on mobile. Hit the stage and perform with the entire band as you unleash your music talents to play thrilling guitar riffs, heart-pounding drum solos and much more. All you need to do is tap the tiles in time with the rhythm! Embark on a musical journey to rediscover the story of the world’s most iconic rock band. Play the greatest hits at historic venues, create your own stage performances with unique animations and legendary outfits, and collect exclusive images from the official archives of Queen!
– Play your favorites tracks from over 20 official Queen songs from the greatest albums, including: Bohemian Rhapsody, Keep Yourself Alive, We Will Rock You, I Want to Break Free, We Are The Champions, and many more!*
– Challenge your music skills in this fun, addictive, and intuitive game. Whether you’re playing the guitar, drums, vocals or bass, just tap the tiles as they float by to create some of the most memorable music on mobile!
– Keep the rhythm going throughout the stage to chain together crazy combos and rack up an amazing game score as you play and complete the songs!
– Dazzle the audience with official outfits and customizable accessories you can unlock and pick out for each venue.
– Play your songs in one iconic venue after another, including the original stages at London, Tokyo, Houston, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janerio and many more.
– Unlock and collect fun music trivia facts and exclusive band images from the official Queen Archives.
Queen Rock Tour is free to play with 3 full tracks and 30 second playable levels of all other featured tracks, but if you wish you can enhance your experience and unlock all 20 full tracks for a one time in-app purchase of $2.99.”