Former Five Finger Death Punch drummer Jeremy Spencer has created a new horror-inspired softcore porn series called “LadyKiller TV.” The series will consist of eight “erotic horror parodies” starring various adult film stars. Spencer “executive produced, co-directed, wrote the screenplay, provided music for the series and acts in every episode.”
The following people will star in the series:
- Tori Black tackles a head-spinning role in ‘The Sexorcist’, then tackles Tommy Pistol in ‘The O Ring’
- Adriana Chechik relives a Nightmare on her Street in ‘1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin in U’
- Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine find themselves alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday in ‘Camp Blood Sex’
- Nicole Aniston stops in for the night at a familiar hotel but finds the proprietor troubling in ‘Psych-Ho’
- Abella Danger and Jynx Maze play spooky twins who invite fans to come and play with them in ‘The Whining’
Richard Grieco, Felissa Rose, and Kyle Kielbasa will appear as well.
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a long time, and it was now or never in terms of pulling the trigger and making this series happen. When we first approached the performers about it, I was excited about the very real potential for this to be a hit – and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
You can find an NSFW trailer HERE.