Paramount+ have announced a new docuseries titled “Family Legacy.” The show, which is being narrated by Quincy Brown, will focus on the “most celebrated moments of legendary artists through the eyes of their kids.”
The following guests will appear on the series:
* Andrew Hagar (son of Sammy Hagar)
* Bailey Cypheridge (daughter of Melissa Etheridge)
* Baylee Littrell (son of Backstreet Boys’ Brian Littrell)
* Briahna Fatone (daughter of *NSYNC’s Joey Fatone)
* Christian “King” Combs (son of Sean “Diddy” Combs)
* C.J. Wallace (son of Notorious B.I.G.)
* Draven Bennington (son of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington)
* Justin Combs (son of Sean “Diddy” Combs)
* Nathan Morris II (son of Boyz II Men’s Nathan Morris)
* Quincy Brown (son of Sean “Diddy” Combs)
* Sy’Rai Smith (daughter of Brandy)
* Tron Austin (son of TLC’s Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas)
The show will be available to stream through Paramount+ on April 25 in the U.S. and Canada. It will then hit the U.K., Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, LATAM, and Brazil on April 26 and Australia on April 29.
You must be logged in to post a comment.