It was previously confirmed that We Came As Romans frontman Kyle Pavone died of an accidental overdose and now TMZ have revealed more details surrounding his tragic death. The site shared the 911 call that was placed by his girlfriend and in it she said the two were at home when she found the singer unconscious in the bathroom with a used syringe in the sink. She also revealed that Pavone had struggled with heroin addiction in the past. A police report also says Pavone did have a pulse when he was found and that he was given a shot of Narcan. He was then rushed to the hospital where he went into cardiac arrest. An official toxicology report is still pending. Pavone passed away on August 25 at the age of 28. The Kyle Pavone Foundation has since been launched in his honor.